Monday, February 09, 2009

Okay, I'm more than a little rusty at blogging, so I'm simply passing a thought along...partly because I've have little creative juices flowing and partly because I don't want to invest a lot of time if I can't remember how this blogging technology works.



TWELVE REASONS WHY I STOPPED ATTENDING SPORTS EVENTS

~ Every time I went, they asked me for money.
~ The people with whom I had to sit by didn't seem very friendly.
~ The seats were too hard and not comfortable at all.
~ The coach never came to call on me.
~ The referee made a decision with which I could not agree.
~ I was sitting with some hypocrites -- they came only to see what others were wearing.
~ Some games went into overtime, and I was late getting home.
~ The band played some numbers that I had never heard before.
~ The games are scheduled when I want to do other things.
~ My parents took me to too many games when I was growing up.
~ Since I read a book on sports, I feel that I know more than the coaches anyhow.
~ I don't want to take my children, because I want them to choose for themselves what sport they like best.

No comments: